Friday 24 July 2009

Economist: Thinking Spaces


In an attempt to attract younger audiences that are more tech savvy the Economist has commisioned this very cool website. The idea is to navigate through the "thinking spaces" of various interesting/inspiring? people and ultimately as a means of engagement upload your "thinking space". Havent tried this yet but I reckon it follows the same principle of social networks but ina smaller scale.

Have a go with the website here. For sure a great web design job...

4 comments:

miscelenious said...

"I reckon" you should submit your thinking space, the one that inspires you to make these posts, i.e. that marvellous one in your head :)

Swedish chef said...

graoutso is blushing...:)

ψηφοφόροι said...

"Where do you get your ideas"? They are joking right?

"E" has for once more proven that it is a pseudo-elitistic piece of shitty so-called journalism, no better than Pravda or even the Volkischer Beobachter. More than Graoutso's posting I hail his decision to stop his subscription. I honestly dont even want to use it as a toilet paper any more. F***** neoimperialist Bush lovers

graoutso said...

ok. look at it this way. Take off the Economist logo and just look at the website design. From that perspective it is beautiful. The rest is a load of bollocks!

ps. I cancelled my "free" subscription (didnt even pay for that)which shows that I really dont like this lot, however when I see something nice... I say its nice ;-)

eXTReMe Tracker